|Exchanges & Returns|
|Terms & Conditions|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Coterie Terms & Conditions|
|Promotional Discount - Terms & Conditions|
|Warranty Information - Direct Purchases|
|Warranty Registration - Retail / Online Partners|
If your product malfunctions within the one year warranty, you may request for an exchange. The products must be returned to JML before any request for exchanges will be entertained. No administrative charge shall apply for such exchange.
Should you wish to do an exchange of a product with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +60 16-621 9957
Our exchange policy does not apply to:
- “hygiene” or perishable products that have been opened/unsealed or used.
- Products that had been damaged due to customer's negligence or by incorrect usage of the product.
- Stains, discolouration, scratches due to normal, everyday wear and tear
All original packing materials, manuals, accessories and gifts that come with the purchased Goods have to be returned together with the defective Goods along with the proof of purchase or receipt.
In the event of incomplete, defected or goods damaged in transit, including products shown to be defective not due to your negligence, you will be entitled to a replacement or an exchange. In such circumstances, JML will absorb the delivery cost to be sent to you in return for the exchange.
However, in any other conditions, you will be responsible for the delivery charges. Please contact us during office hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm).
JML reserves the right to refuse any exchange/refund/return should there be any shortages of part or in packaging deemed non-conform to our specification.
We will only exchange the damage/faulty part. No administrative charge shall apply for such exchange. Please provide invoice upon exchange.
JML will take no liability or claims for any damages done due to customer's negligence. Customers are recommended to read through the user manual before using the product correctly.
JML agrees to provide the product warranty for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase.
1. For a period of twelve (12) months warranty period, JML will supply, new or rebuilt, at JML’s discretion. The warranty is made to the purchaser only. All defective parts replaced under this warranty will become the property of JML. In the event that part(s) or unit replacement is not available, JML will, at its discretion, replace the original product with one of a similar type, of equal value. The warranty will be voided if the manufacturer’s instructions have not been followed or if the product has been subject to misuse or any modiﬁcations.
2. The warranty is non-transferable and is only valid in Malaysia. Veriﬁcation of this warranty is undertaken by checking the original purchase records (purchase receipt/invoice) of the purchaser, before any remedial work is undertaken. Failure of veriﬁcation will result in the rejection of the warranty service. In this instance the product, at JML’s sole discretion, will be returned to the said purchaser.